Sunday, November 9, 2008

I have a name



The quest for the band name, or the band that i am on a quest for, what does it all sum up to. I am 26 years old and have been writing music since I was 13, not necessarily good at first, but i got better. I have went under the alias "The Main Jangly Movement" for a while now but it just doesn't feel right. Before that was Land Iron Clads, which at first had me tingly but that soon wore off, hence the movement.

I have been on the road that so many other struggling musicians and song writers have been on. What should my name be? where will i find these musicians that want to make this music? Can I really ever make it in this vast exploding music world? Can I write something worth saying, even if its only to one person, Can I Can I. "That's it" It sums everythign up that I have ever questioned or wondered about, and the music I make. I have effectively and officially changed my name to ...........CAN I/CAN I.................My CD is done, I have a name, I have been working on it for 2 yrs and it is finally complete. maybe I will call it, I have a name.

p.s. There's a horse on my shirt and my music is still found under "The Main Jangley"

http://www.myspace.com/themainjangley

No comments: